How to Apply
Apply Early. We encourage you to apply early in order to allow time to process the applications.
- Read the Introduction to the Technique so you are familiar with the practice before you arrive.
- Read the Code of Discipline page carefully, as you will be required to follow it during your course.
- Review the Upcoming Course List and choose a course that is suitable for your schedule.
- Click “Apply” beside the desired course date to fill in the online application form.
- Completely fill out all the sections of the application form and submit it.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email confirming your application has been received. Please note that this first email is not a notice of acceptance to the course.
- Await notification of whether you have been accepted for the course. All correspondence will be through e-mail if you give an e-mail address in your application. Due to the large volume of applications, it may take up to one month before receiving notification.
- Once you are accepted into the course you will receive an email asking you to confirm your attendance. Please make sure to confirm promptly to reserve your space. If we do not receive your confirmation, your spot will be given to a student on the waitlist.